Here are just a few reasons why teachers flip their classrooms:
- Whole class teaching, not just ‘to the middle’
- Increased interaction and personalization for each student
- Blends direct instruction with constructivist learning
- Students work at their own pace and take ownership of their learning
- Teacher is available to help students with projects and assignments.
- Allows spontaneous discussions about the lesson for a deeper level of understanding.
Click “What are other teachers saying about it?” at the top of this page to get first hand accounts from teachers who have made the flip!